Disclosure: Our content is reader-supported. This means we may receive a commission if you click some of our links. Learn More, why it's important and how you can support us.
Isometric Titles Intro
- Create two small solid layers and also create two text layers on the solid layers.
- Apply Transform Effect to all the solid and Text layers.
- Duplicate (Ctrl + D) the Solid layer and place it above each text layer
- Change the Track matte to Alpha matte on the Text layers.
- Now adjust the Skew values in the transform effect to make animate the text.
- Then Adjust the Anchor Point Value of the Text and the original Solid layers.
- Finally, Open the Graph editor and Adjust the speed of the Text and solid Layers.
How to Create Isometric Titles Intro in After Effects
Have a Project in Mind?
Video Editing, Web Designing & Motion Graphics Intro, etc...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join our subscriber’s list to get the latest news, updates directly in your inbox.